* [Detailed Agenda](agenda.html) (includes links to presentations and schedule)
## Background ##
The RPKI Deployathon builds on the previous Deployathon held during the Advanced BGP Workshop at APNIC 48.
Guided by the facilitators, participants will work hands on to:
* properly sign ROAs
* install and deploy RPKI Validators
* connect routers to the validators
* configure infrastructure to implement ROV
Participants will analyse the outcomes of each step, and summarise any improvements in operational processes to achieve these outcomes. The summaries of each activity will be discussed during the RPKI Plenary on the following day.
Participants will use Validators including Routinator, RIPE NCC Validator, FORT, and OctoRPKI/GoRTR, with accompanying routing implementations from Cisco (IOS & IOS-XR), Juniper, Nokia, Arista, FRR, and others.
The number of available places are limited, and participants need to have:
* BGP routing experience.
* Operated a live BGP network of at least 2 routers.
* A basic understanding of RIR operations.
* Operated and have access to an RIR member web site.
* Setup and managed iBGP and eBGP sessions.
* familiarity with router CLI
Participants also need to make a commitment to deploy RPKI and implement ROV in their network.
This is a full day event, and is open to APRICOT Workshop and APRICOT
Conference week participants. **All participants need to bring a laptop
with working WiFi.**